Fairfax County Government Offices and Courts Closed Monday, March 3
Posted 8:24 p.m.
- Fairfax County Government offices are closed Monday, March 3, and employees are granted emergency administrative leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
- The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court are closed on Monday.
- Fairfax County Public Schools are closed on Monday. School Age Child Care (SACC) centers are closed.
Parks, Community and Recreation and Community Centers
- If you have questions about Park Authority facilities, contact the site directly, call the Parks inclement weather line at 703-324-8661, TTY 711, or visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks.
- For Department of Neighborhood and Community Services programs and events visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ncs or call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.
- The Reston Community Center and the McLean Community Center may be affected by the inclement weather. Call RCC at 703-476-4500, TTY 711, www.restoncommunitycenter.com or MCC at 703-790-0123, TTY 711, www.mcleancenter.org for their current operating status.
Transportation: Connector, Fastran
- Fairfax Connector bus service may be affected by the inclement weather. Check the Connector Web page at www.fairfaxconnector.com or Twitter for the current operating status.
- For information about FASTRAN, call 703-222-9764, TTY 711, or online at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ncs/fastran.htm.
View the public meetings calendar at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/calendar/ShowCalendar.aspx for any potential cancellations of public meetings of Fairfax County Government Boards, Authorities or Commissions.
Winter weather preparedness information can be found online at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/emergency/prepare/winter.