Afternoon/Evening Government Status Updates
Posted 2:11 p.m.
Below is an updated list of government services that have been impacted by the weather, as well as a recap of status updates that are still in effect:
- Community Services Board services and sites will close at 5 p.m.
- Department of Family Services lobbies and call centers have closed for the day.
- The Health Department’s STD Testing Clinic scheduled from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Springfield District Office has been cancelled.
- Community, senior and teen centers of the Department of Neighborhood and Community Services will close at 5 p.m.
- All Fairfax County Public Library branches are closed.
- Trash and recycling services in county sanitary districts continue.
- Status of Fairfax County Park Authority facilities and classes.
- All other county government offices are open as scheduled unless noted above.
- All courts are open.
- View the public meetings calendar for any potential cancellations of public meetings of government boards, authorities or commissions.
- Fairfax County Public Schools are closed, including after school activities.
If you need emergency services such as public safety, human services, road issues, downed trees or more, consult our page of key phone numbers.