Only Call 9-1-1 for Emergencies

Posted 7:50 a.m.

Please only call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency today. Do not call 9-1-1 to report power outages; call your utility company.

If you have a police/fire non-emergency needs, call 703-691-2131, TTY 711.

The Police Department has implemented its accident policy, which means accidents are too numerous so they will not respond to minor fender benders, only personal injury accidents.

If for some reason you are unable to reach 9-1-1, use these alternate numbers: 703-691-2131 or 703-691-2233. These numbers may be used for either emergency or non-emergency calls. Do not call these numbers for power outage information.

About Fairfax County Emergency Information

Official emergency information about preparedness, response and recovery from Fairfax County Government.