County Operating Status for Jan. 24
Posted 4:42 a.m. // Updated 5:36 a.m.
County and School Status
· Fairfax County Government offices are open today, – Jan. 24 –, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
· All Fairfax County public schools will open two hours late today. All offices will open on time. School Age Child Care (SACC) centers will open on time.
· UPDATED: The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court will open time today.
Parks, Community and Recreation and Community Centers
· If you have questions about Park Authority facilities, contact the site directly, call the Parks inclement weather line at 703-324-8661, TTY 711, or visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks.
· For Department of Neighborhood and Community Services programs and events visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ncs or call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.
· The Reston Community Center and the McLean Community Center may be affected by the inclement weather. Call RCC at 703-476-4500, TTY 711, www.restoncommunitycenter.com or MCC at 703-790-0123, TTY 711, www.mcleancenter.org for their current operating status.
Transportation: Connector, Fastran
· Fairfax Connector bus service may be affected by the inclement weather. Check the Connector Web page atwww.fairfaxconnector.com for the current operating status.
· For information about FASTRAN, call 703-222-9764, press 8; TTY 711, or online at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ncs/fastran.htm.
· Library hours may be affected; call your local branch before visiting. For branch phone numbers, call 703-324-3100 or go towww.fairfaxcounty.gov/library.
View the public meetings calendar at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/calendar/ShowCalendar.aspx for any potential cancellations of public meetings of Fairfax County government Boards, Authorities or Commissions.