Emergency Speakers Bureau: Fairfax Prepares Day 20
Posted 5:29 p.m.
Need an expert to talk about emergency preparedness or county response plans? The Office of Emergency Management offers a speaker’s bureau that can talk to groups about:
- Emergency Management and Community Preparedness
- Personal and Family Preparedness
- Severe Weather Awareness
- Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP)
- Business Continuity Planning for Small Businesses
- Special Needs Planning and the Special Needs Registry
- Terrorism and Natural Disasters
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Emergency Preparedness for Faith-Based Organizations
- Emergency Preparedness for Special Needs Organizations
THE ASK: If you belong to an organization such as a homeowners association, faith community, business or other group in our community, recommend our Office of Emergency Management to speak with your group. If you are interested contact Marcelo Ferreira at 571-350-1000, TTY 711.
TELL US you’ve done this:
- Post a quick reply in this blog’s comments section below such as “I’ve done this.”
- Use the Twitter hashtag #fairfaxprepares and tweet your accomplishment. Include photos if you’d like.
- Like our special Facebook page for this campaign to leave comments and share tips with your friends.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you accomplished an ask.
SHARE THIS TIP:
- Click the links below to email, share on social media or print a hard copy. Thanks!