We Remember: Fairfax Prepares Day 11
Posted 8:46 a.m.
We remember what happened 11 years ago today. We forever remember those who lost their lives and those they left behind.
This series of preparedness tips and “asks” is one tiny fraction of a way we can remember this day. We can commit ourselves and our community to be more fully prepared for any kind of incident or hazard — from terrorism to snow to tornadoes.
TELL US you’ve done this:
- Post a quick reply in this blog’s comments section below such as “I’ve done this.”
- Use the Twitter hashtag #fairfaxprepares and tweet your accomplishment. Include photos if you’d like.
- Like our special Facebook page for this campaign to leave comments and share tips with your friends.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you accomplished an ask.
SHARE THIS TIP:
- Click the links below to email, share on social media or print a hard copy. Thanks!