See Something, Say Something: Fairfax Prepares Day 10
Posted 2:33 p.m.
One key way to remain vigilant is to always be aware of your surroundings – from your neighborhood to a mall to public transportation to a public venue such as a stadium. Remember, “If you see something, say something.”
THE ASK: By Tuesday evening, write down or save to your phone Virginia’s terrorism hotline phone number to report suspicious activities that may prevent a terrorist attack – 1-877-482-8477. You can also submit information through an online form.
TELL US you’ve done this:
- Post a quick reply in this blog’s comments section below such as “I’ve done this.”
- Use the Twitter hashtag #fairfaxprepares and tweet your accomplishment. Include photos if you’d like.
- Like our special Facebook page for this campaign to leave comments and share tips with your friends.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you accomplished an ask.
SHARE THIS TIP:
- Click the links below to email, share on social media or print a hard copy. Thanks!