Batteries: Fairfax Prepares Day 8
Posted 11:12 a.m.
Yesterday we described the potential for power outages and asked you to complete an easy ask.
Today’s tip is related – batteries.
If you lose power, you will need batteries for:
- AM/FM radios and weather radios
- Battery-powered phone chargers
Keep in mind that batteries expire, so keep track of when you purchase them. If you’re using rechargeable batteries, those eventually need electricity. Plan on having various sizes of batteries on hand for what you need.
TELL US you’ve done this:
- Post a quick reply in this blog’s comments section below such as “I’ve done this.”
- Use the Twitter hashtag #fairfaxprepares and tweet your accomplishment. Include photos if you’d like.
- Like our special Facebook page for this campaign to leave comments and share tips with your friends.
- Email us at email@example.com that you accomplished an ask.
SHARE THIS TIP:
- Click the links below to email, share on social media or print a hard copy. Thanks!