Emergency Survey: Fairfax Prepares Day 5
Posted 10:12 a.m.
More than 5,600 residents have already taken our emergency information survey. If you’re one of those respondents, we thank you.
If you haven’t taken the survey, it asks about:
- Emergency information tools you use to stay informed.
- How we can improve those tools.
- The county’s response to the June 29 derecho storm.
- How to best communicate when there’s no electricity.
- Business preparedness and response if you own a business.
This survey is part of our official review of the derecho storm and we’d love your insight. We’ve already learned a great deal from the community.
THE ASK: Please complete the survey by 5 p.m., Friday, Sept. 7.
TELL US you’ve done this:
- Post a quick reply in this blog’s comments section below such as “I’ve done this.”
- Use the Twitter hashtag #fairfaxprepares and tweet your accomplishment. Include photos if you’d like.
- Like our special Facebook page for this campaign to leave comments and share tips with your friends.
- Email us at email@example.com that you accomplished an ask.
SHARE THIS TIP:
- Click the links below to email, share on social media or print a hard copy. Thanks!