Fairfax County Operating Status for Tuesday, July 3
Posted 6:15 a.m.
- Fairfax County Government is open, Tuesday, July 3, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
- Fairfax County Public Schools operating status will be updated online at www.fcps.edu.
- The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court are open.
Fairfax County Health Department
- Fairfax County Falls Church District Office: Closed/STD Clinic cancelled.
- Community Health Care Network (CHCN) Bailey’s: Closed.
- Lewinsville Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHC): Closed.
- The latest Health Department status will be updated online at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hd/alert/closings.htm.
- Cardinal Forest, Mosby Woods, Haycock, Olde Creek and Stratford Landing SACC centers will be closed on Tuesday, July 3.
- Additional closings are possible. Questions can be directed to SACC administration at 703-449-1414, between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
View the latest list of closures and delays.
For National Capital Region operating status and information: www.capitalregionupdates.gov.
- Air Quality Alert issued September 24 at 4:39PM EDT by NWS September 24, 2017...AIR QUALITY ALERT IS IN EFFECT FOR MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25 2017... The Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments in association with Maryland Department of the Environment, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, and District Department of Environment has issued a Code ORANGE Air Quality Alert Monday for the DC metro area. A Code Orange Air Quality […]
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
View Posts By Category
Fairfax County Police Department News
Mason Police District — Michael Keefe was found safe in Pennsylvania. (PREVIOUS RELEASE ON 9/22) Mason Police District — We are asking for the publics help in locating 78-year-old Michael Keefe. He was reported missing when he didn’t return home after a haircut early this afternoon. He was last seen on surveillance footage at a […]
Mason Police District — We are asking for the publics help in locating 78-year-old Michael Keefe. He was reported missing when he didn’t return home after a haircut early this afternoon. He was last seen on surveillance footage at a gas station on Berryville Pike in Winchester just after 7 tonight. He is driving a […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION WEAPON BRANDISHING/POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE/ARREST: 4424 Chantilly Shopping Center, 9/21/17 around 9:00 p.m. Three men entered the McDonalds restaurant to purchase food. When the food was not ready, the men began to argue with an employee. One of the men threatened to kill employees and pulled his shirt up, showing a gun in his […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 13800 block of Beaujolais Court, purse from vehicle 13700 block of Marsden Court, wallet from vehicle STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MOUNT VERNON DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 3100 block of Lockheed Boulevard, merchandise from business 8500 block of Richmond Highway, merchandise from business STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MCLEAN DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 1400 block […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: None reported STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MOUNT VERNON DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 2800 block of Fairhaven Avenue, package from residence 6600 block of Richmond Highway, cell phones from business 6700 block of Richmond Highway, merchandise from business 8500 block of Springman Street, license plate from vehicle STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MCLEAN DISTRICT […]