Fairfax County Operating Status for Tuesday, July 3
Posted 6:15 a.m.
- Fairfax County Government is open, Tuesday, July 3, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
- Fairfax County Public Schools operating status will be updated online at www.fcps.edu.
- The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court are open.
Fairfax County Health Department
- Fairfax County Falls Church District Office: Closed/STD Clinic cancelled.
- Community Health Care Network (CHCN) Bailey’s: Closed.
- Lewinsville Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHC): Closed.
- The latest Health Department status will be updated online at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hd/alert/closings.htm.
- Cardinal Forest, Mosby Woods, Haycock, Olde Creek and Stratford Landing SACC centers will be closed on Tuesday, July 3.
- Additional closings are possible. Questions can be directed to SACC administration at 703-449-1414, between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
View the latest list of closures and delays.
For National Capital Region operating status and information: www.capitalregionupdates.gov.
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
View Posts By Category
Fairfax County Police Department News
SULLY DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 6000 block of Sunset Ridge Court, medicine from a home 6500 block of Sharps Drive, cellphone and wallet from store STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported. MOUNT VERNON DISTRICT STATION ROBBERY: Tamarind Street/Janna Lee Avenue, 12/8/16, around 8:00 a.m. A woman reported that while standing at the bus stop, a man grabbed her, […]
McLean Police District – Brandon Forrest, 30, of Washington D.C., was arrested and charged in Tuesday’s pursuit from Tysons Corner that ended on I-395 and Washington Boulevard. After the officers concluded their investigation, Forrest was taken to the adult detention center where he was charged with possession of stolen property with the intent to sell […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 4600 block of Stonecroft Boulevard, cell phone from business 11900 block of Cub Court, jewelry from residence 4400 block of Stonecroft Boulevard, ring from business 5500 block of Sequoia Farms Drive, property from vehicle STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MOUNT VERNON DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: 3100 block of Lockheed Boulevard, ankle braces from […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION ROBBERY: 4300 Chantilly Shopping Center. 12/6/16, 8:49 p.m. A man entered the Jimmy Johns, pointed a gun at an employee and demanded money. The suspect ran out of the store with an undisclosed amount of cash. The employee was not injured. The suspect was described as black, about 5 feet 5 inches […]
Fair Oaks Police District – A man was charged for shining a laser on two officers on Tuesday, December 6. Just after 2 a.m., two officers, dressed in full uniform, responded to the 12200 block of Water Elm Lane for a report of concern for a garage door that was left partially open. As they […]