Fairfax County Operating Status for Tuesday, July 3
Updated 6:15 a.m.
- Fairfax County Government is open, Tuesday, July 3, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
- Fairfax County Public Schools operating status will be updated online at http://www.fcps.edu/.
- The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court are open.
Fairfax County Health Department
- Fairfax County Falls Church District Office: Closed/STD Clinic cancelled.
- Community Health Care Network (CHCN) Bailey’s: Closed.
- Lewinsville Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHC): Closed.
- The latest Health Department status will be updated online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hd/alert/closings.htm.
- Haycock, Olde Creek and Stratford Landing SACC centers will be closed on Tuesday, July 3.
- Additional closings are possible. Questions can be directed to SACC administration at 703-449-1414, between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
View the latest list of closures and delays.
For National Capital Region operating status and information: www.capitalregionupdates.gov.
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
View Posts By Category
Fairfax County Police Department News
Mount Vernon Police District – Detectives have released surveillance video of the suspect in this theft. She is seen leaving the store and getting into a Volvo station wagon. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective A. Goodger of the Mount Vernon District Station Criminal Investigation Section at 703-619-4305 or Crime Solvers electronically by […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION LARCENIES: None reported STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MOUNT VERNON DISTRICT STATION Proactive Patrol Leads to Arrest; K9 Recovers a Gun BURGLARY: 2700 block of Arlington Drive, 03/27/17, around 9 a.m. An employee reported someone entered the business and took property. BURGLARY/BIAS-RELATED INCIDENT: 5900 block Grand Pavilion Way. The victims reported that their apartment […]
Mount Vernon Police District – Two officers were proactively patrolling on foot in the 7900 block of Audubon Avenue on Monday, March 27. Around 11:30 p.m., they came across a group of people who appeared to be drinking beer. As they approached to investigate, one man turned and ran. As he fled, officers saw him […]
Mount Vernon Police District – Detectives are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying and locating a suspect in the theft of dozens of iPhones. On March 15, 2017, an unidentified woman portrayed herself as an employee of the Target store located at 6600 Richmond Highway in order to gain access to the stock room. […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION FAILURE TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE CARE OF A DOG/TETHERING VIOLATION/ARREST: 5300 block of Willow Valley Road, 3/24/17 around 9:45 a.m. A 37-year-old woman was charged after an investigation determined she tethered her 8-month-old Husky to a tree in the backyard without proper shelter for several hours. Rasha Shaker, of Clifton, was issued summonses […]