Fairfax County Operating Status for Tuesday, July 3
Updated 6:15 a.m.
- Fairfax County Government is open, Tuesday, July 3, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
- Fairfax County Public Schools operating status will be updated online at http://www.fcps.edu/.
- The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court are open.
Fairfax County Health Department
- Fairfax County Falls Church District Office: Closed/STD Clinic cancelled.
- Community Health Care Network (CHCN) Bailey’s: Closed.
- Lewinsville Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHC): Closed.
- The latest Health Department status will be updated online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hd/alert/closings.htm.
- Haycock, Olde Creek and Stratford Landing SACC centers will be closed on Tuesday, July 3.
- Additional closings are possible. Questions can be directed to SACC administration at 703-449-1414, between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
View the latest list of closures and delays.
For National Capital Region operating status and information: www.capitalregionupdates.gov.
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
View Posts By Category
Fairfax County Police Department News
Mason Police District – Holmes Middle School teacher, Christopher Jordan, was arrested yesterday, and charged with six counts of possession of child pornography. 24-year-old Jordan, of Centreville, has been employed by Fairfax County Public Schools since 2016. He taught eighth grade English, but FCPS says he will not be returning in the fall. This remains […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION STABBING: 14600 block of Pan Am Avenue, 7/20/17 around 11:30 p.m. A male was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after a gang-related stabbing. The investigation is still in its early stages, and the victim’s age is currently unknown. Information will be provided as it becomes available. LARCENIES: None reported STOLEN VEHICLES: […]
SULLY DISTRICT STATION BURGLARY: 14200 block of Glade Spring Dr. 7/19/17, 5:22. A homeowner reported that someone came into his unlocked garage and took property. There is no suspect information. LARCENIES: None reported STOLEN VEHICLES: None reported MOUNT VERNON DISTRICT STATION BURGLARY: 8100 block of Norwood Dr. 7/19/17, 4:19 p.m. The homeowner reported that he […]
Fair Oaks Police District – On July 13, detectives from the Major Crimes Division, Child Abuse Section, arrested 43-year-old Jerberth Adallir Palma of Springfield. Palma was charged with three counts of sodomy of a child under the age of 13, one count of indecent liberties with a child under the age of 15, and one […]
Reston Police District- 58-year-old Robert Clinage was arrested for embezzling at least $60,000 from the South Lakes High School Booster Club. Clinage, who until 2016, volunteered as treasurer of the club. After stepping away from his position as treasurer, other members noticed a large amount of money missing from the booster’s bank account. The boosters […]