Call 9-1-1 Only for Emergencies; Other Essential Information
Posted 7:04 p.m.
- Please only call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency; do not call 9-1-1 to report power outages.
- If you have lost power or know people who have, please report the outage:
- Stay away from downed wires as they may be live with electricity.
- Please check in on vulnerable neighbors who may need assistance without power. Drink plenty of fluids.
- Don’t use candles during outages; stick with battery power. If you must use a candle, never leave it unattended or while asleep.
- Several roadways have been impacted by storm debris.
- Here’s who to call to have trees removed if on public property.