Fairfax County Public Schools Activities Canceled Saturday, Jan. 21
County and School Status
- All Fairfax County public school activities for Saturday, January 21, are canceled, including:
- extracurricular activities
- interscholastic contests
- team practices
- field trips
- professional learning and training courses
- all adult and community education classes
- For complete information about school activities, visit www.fcps.edu.
Parks, Recreation and Community Centers
- If you have questions about Park Authority facilities, contact the site directly, call the Parks inclement weather line at 703-324-8661, TTY 711, or visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks.
- For Department of Neighborhood and Community Services programs and events visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ncs or call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.
View the public meetings calendar at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/calendar/ShowCalendar.aspx for any potential cancellations of public meetings of Fairfax County government Boards, Authorities or Commissions.
Emergency information is available on Fairfax County’s Web site (www.fairfaxcounty.gov), Emergency Information Blog (www.fairfaxcounty.gov/emergency/blog), Facebook (www.facebook.com/fairfaxcounty), Twitter (www.twitter.com/fairfaxcounty), the Community Emergency Alert Network (CEAN) at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/cean or by calling the Fairfax County Emergency Information Hotline at 703-817-7771, TTY 711.
Winter weather preparedness information can be found online at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/emergency/prepare/winter.