Report Blocked Storm Drains and Sewage Backups (8:25 a.m.)

Storm drains may be backed up or clogged with debris as a result of current flood conditions.  If you see a blocked storm drain or any other storm drainage system problem, use the Storm Drainage Report Form, or call the Maintenance & Stormwater Management Division at 703-877-2800, TTY 711.

If sewage is backing up in your home, please call 703-323-1211 or 703-239-8444, TTY 711, and an inspector will be dispatched to determine whether the backup is caused by blockage in your sewer line or the county’s.

If you observe an overflowing sanitary sewer manhole, or wish to report an odor related to the sanitary sewer system, please call 703-323-1211 or 703-239-8444, TTY 711.

Tags: , ,

About Fairfax County Emergency Information

Official emergency information about preparedness, response and recovery from Fairfax County Government.