Update: Roads Impacted by Storm Damage
Posted 12:22 p.m.
A number of roads (PDF) are still impacted by damage from the storm. The list will be updated as information becomes available.
Drivers are reminded to obey four-way stop rules at intersections without power.
- Treat each traffic light as a four-way stop, with the driver on the right having the right-of-way.
- Proceed with caution only when traffic permits.
- Enter intersections only when it is safe to do so, using turn signals to let other motorists know your intentions.
- Yield to pedestrians in crosswalks.
- Watch out for and obey police officers directing traffic within intersections.