Fairfax County Park Authority Operating Status
Posted: 9:10 p.m.
The Fairfax County Park Authority continues to make progress towards fully re-opening all facilities. Many of our sites are now operational and open for business.
Fairfax County operating status, including courts, libraries and more: http://fairfaxcountyemergency.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/county-regional-operating-status-for-monday-july-2/
The following Fairfax County Park Authority facilities remain closed due to continuing power outages. All programs including classes, camps and extended care at these facilities are cancelled for the day, Monday, July 2.
- Spring Hill RECenter
- Audrey Moore RECenter
- Sully Historic Site
- Ellanor C. Lawrence Park
- Colvin Run Mill
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center
- Hidden Pond Nature Center
The following Rec-PAC sites are closed due to power outages at the schools listed below:
- Annandale Terrace Elementary – Participants may go to Rec-PAC at Braddock Elementary School.
- Cameron Elementary – closed
- Forestville Elementary – closed
- Mantua Elementary – Participants may go to Rec-PAC at Woodburn Elementary School.
- Mosby Woods Elementary – closed
- Navy Elementary – Participants may go to Rec-PAC at Greenbriar West Elementary.
- Poplar Tree Elementary – Participants may go to Rec-PAC at Greenbriar West Elementary
For programs scheduled at private business locations, please contact the location directly. Further information relative to camps, Rec-PAC, park facilities, etc. will be posted on the Park Authority Web page as it becomes available.