Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday Begins Friday
Virginia’s Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday begins Friday and runs through May 31. In this 90-second video, learn what items are eligible for you to save money on and why gathering these items is important for you to sustain yourself in the event of a flood, tropical storm weather, tornadoes, terrorism or other hazards.
About Fairfax County Emergency InformationOfficial emergency information about preparedness, response and recovery from Fairfax County Government.
Most Recent Posts
- Schools Closed Tuesday; County Government Open with Unscheduled Leave
- Two to Four Inches of Snow Forecast for Tuesday, Dec. 10
- Today’s Court Hearings Will Be Rescheduled
- Spring Hill and South Run RECenters Closed Until Power is Restored
- Burke Centre, Great Falls, Tysons-Pimmit Libraries Closed Dec. 9